Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wedgie String Girl Why Do Girls Wear Thongs?

Why do girls wear thongs? - wedgie string girl

I have a friend who showed me that said, many types of girls underwear (belts, pulleys, v-strings, for example.) You that wedgie because not comfortable with them but then toss the whole day. And then, when I told her they shout Thong features. Shes playing over and over again with the belt. why girls wear belts at places such as schools and do not tell me easily because I tried to be his one day and had a song all day Sunday when I told him what I said Now let me look and me a wedgie. So, why what you wear thongs?

16 comments:

pixiechi... said...

It's like flossing buttocks.

ben s said...

shows no tights lines sexuall attracts boys boys eyes and pulls hard to keep your eyes from the acquisition

Rich Z said...

The girls wear belts to gain the attention of children. This is equivalent to that of young women wearing high heels - the attention of people to win. If you do not work, the two products that are not sold everywhere.

melebop said...

Strings are great, look like when used vehicles pants, panty lines, horrible, so that the way the belt is very comfortable.

beaker said...

they are sexy

cantuten... said...

Use dental floss to clean your string like CRACK

American Girl said...

If you have a number of good ", then you will not be a song on Sunday ... not noticeable at all ...
be used to allow the user to have VPL (visible panty line), which is horrible to see ...

American Girl said...

If you have a number of good ", then you will not be a song on Sunday ... not noticeable at all ...
be used to allow the user to have VPL (visible panty line), which is horrible to see ...

ck1_cont... said...

because its socially acceptable ... and do all ... My daughter is 14, which said that his sports like a porn sample path ... because they all wear belts and she said that with the exception of her panties, and some more .. She said she'll tell you who led them to use to remind you that about 14 my grandmother gave me the ... my BF for me ... My mother is best friends, because they say they use them because they feel free ...... You should go .. What happens to our dignity and self-esteem .. I remember when I enjoy the girls' athletics in our room because it did not always wear underwear ... and we all bring a new pair of trousers, and with them the deluge .... However, times are changing very naked in the street, like Adam and Eve ...

mystical... said...

You do not have a set of tights.

Slim said...

I like girls with strap It's Hot

tamara a said...

and respond to his first friend must be a A__ have a bottom, because they are comfortable and offer no wedgie. What can I say, because I think A__ everyday work and I must say, it is huge. and if you wedgie your business with a total harmful panties a little, when the bundle of clothes in the ass.

hushnowj... said...

As advertising agencies have described as the sexiest ...

High heels are not well either. Or links. Why do people wear?

I believe that everyone should dress as comfortable as possible. The fight would have to be reduced by at least 50% of the people, not such a bad mood.

Luckylad... said...

and some do not like the Undie "Complete", like the feeling, I think. Some girls say they feel sexy and pretty.

(Another is an old friend) only when you use quick moves about her BF .. "I do not granny panties!

sjp said...

I say it makes them feel sexy and slimmer (although both bones). And if the marriage or taken out into the atmosphere.

USMCstin... said...

Why ?.... because we (men) like the look of them on you. duuuuuh

Post a Comment