Will I wind up in a psych ward? - how much does a sports psychologist make a month
I had depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic attacks, ADD, and only the various psychological problems over the years and now upwards to everything, I'm looking for a job after graduating from college 2 years ago. Nobody seems to want to and if they do, I feel the attacks and paranoid before them and all I can think is: "God is the fourth most uncomfortable that I am." I've never been good under pressure. I suck with people, talking to people, sport, and basically no more things, but now I have to survive me in the position, and not really put the first track.
Not only that, but I went to a psychologist, and he shrugged off just me and told me that all my problems were due to a weak economy, butI do not see how this can be true. I think ill go to failure. All I can do to relax, exercising and I lost 25 pounds in the last 2 months, 190 to 165 I do not know how long I can go on. I am beginning to get it wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment