How do I get my smoke detector to stop chirping when it's hard-wired to the electricity? - smoke detector symbol
My smoke alarm began chirping at 4.27 clock today. Do not you do? So I said a lot of research here, and everyone to replace the batteries in my smoke detectors, but can not open the detector. Moreover, it is difficult to wire on the roof, except when I took the smoke detector on the ceiling, it looks as if they do not really leaving, I do not know what to do now.
2 comments:
They always have a backup battery. It would be useless if the power was not it? But believe me, they all have batteries in them. Just try to be the thing for themselves as possible. And if it was connected with how it might start singing? haha. Good luck. You may notice the line number of the detector design.
Myth: The batteries are not necessary if you have a smoke detector wired.
Fact: All smoke detectors must have a backup battery. Electrical fires are often breakdown of the power structure, including a smoke detector wired. Moreover, during storms, blackouts are frequent. If your smoke detector has a battery backup will not work. Achievement and use the bridge, a 9-volt battery needs more likely. yer sposed to change the batteries at any time savings comes a day, they say.
Post a Comment