I got an 1.90 pound Eye Round Roast. Recipes Ideas? - crock pot eye round roast recipe
I know that the eyes of the round roast meat is more tender. Always puts me in a clay pot with plenty of spices. The thing is .. There is always the same taste.
I'm trying to bake, if someone is a stove or any type of clay pot, too.
Thanks in advance! 10 points are rewarded for healthy and delicious recipes stars to determine the taste!
3 comments:
In fact, if you want the stew, I cut my own pub and make stew. It is a stew in the kitchen, stove and cook outside the Netherlands begins. My goodness, the meat is so tender. His jumping and your mother a good beat
Published Stew Recipe
1 1 / 2 pound of beef into pieces (cut a little bit crazy at the interface if you can)
Butter 1 / 4 cup
1 can tomato soup
1 water (I can beef broth) instead of water
4 carrots, chopped
4 large potatoes, cut into pieces
2 stalks celery, sliced
Chopped 4 onions (sounds great, but very sweet when it works)
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
Parsley 1 / 4 cup fresh, finely chopped
1 / 4 cup good sherry
2 bay leaves
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
In a skillet brown meat in butter over medium heat. Add broth and
Water and mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring
once.
Transfer to a cast iron Dutch oven or pot, and cook, covered, for 5 hours, (IT & # 039; T usually takes a lot of time yesterday, I only have 3 1 / 2)
Stir.
From oven, remove bay leaves and serve with Irish Soda Bread and butter.
Put it in the pot, but if it resolves itself, drain and pour the juice to create favorite barbecue sauce on it and it stays for 45 minutes to an hour. shredded and served with baked beans and macaroni and cheese. It's fabulous!
http://www.familyoven.com/offsite?r_id=4 ...
I've done this before OE is very good.
Good luck
Post a Comment