Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cryotherapy Cancer Singapore Is Anyone Or Has Anyone Gone Through Prostrate Cancer Therapy?

Is anyone or has anyone gone through Prostrate Cancer therapy? - cryotherapy cancer singapore

I am doing research for a friend, recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. He saw a doctor and was given the opportunity to seed implant, cryotherapy or surgery. He does not want the surgery now. And the doctor agrees with that, as long as you do not wait too long.
Has anyone gone through the implantation of seeds or cryotherapy can offer their expertise and advice. Nothing good would not make sense now.

6 comments:

Ranger said...

I just went through the surgery in August 2006. I was diagnosed in February 2006. I had robotic surgery and was in and out of hospital in 2 days. I have a friend who had Cyrotherapy and now with radiation. I have my treatment and PSA tests are followed zero, as was the service. If you have radiation therapy or cryotherapy opportunities, you limit your options for treatment monitoring. If your friend is a candidate for surgery, surgery is the best choice in my opionion. Http: / / www.prostatecancerfoundation.org This site is an excellent source of information. Visit to read. Print result. Do you have questions for doctors and review of all treatment options. I recommend the method of surgical robotics. Make sure you find a doctor in surgical experience as possible. I changed doctors because of this. We will learn from others. It is curable if detected early. Do not let your friend is waiting too long for treatment and did not try the power of prayer.

Dorothy and Toto said...

Search for answers by entering outside the medical field, in the field of alternative medicine. There are hundreds of ways to heal the body, and not) drugs suppress only the subject (to heal. Most of the disease are the internal problems, because the blood leads to accumulation of toxins in the body. The system needs to be cleaned (especially the gut and liver), and nutritional information.

The purification of the body is a method that I have seen done many times successfully, regardless of their age. We need to eliminate toxins. A strategy is detoxification with herbs, water and juice fasting. Find out more.

"The Cure for All Cancers", ISBN 0963632825
"The Cure for All Advanced Cancers", ISBN 1890035165
"An anti-cancer therapy", ISBN 0882681052
"Oxygen Therapies", ISBN 0962052701
"Hydrogen Peroxide - Medical Miracle", ISBN 1885236077
"Natural Cure for Cancer - Germanium", ISBN 0533071410
"Killing Cancer", ISBN 0705000966
"Natural Cures" They "Do not Want YouKnow About ", ISBN 0975599518

There are several good books on the survival of this disease and you need to know about this possibility, even if you decide to go the traditional route to the prognosis is catastrophic. Best of luck.

And - you will not regret it. hoxs http://www.altcancer.com/vidgal.htm # ...

snowflak... said...

My husband had established seed four years ago. This was followed by eight weeks after radiotherapy. He returned after a medical examination once a year and is now cancer free for years.It four was a good choice for him. Good luck to your friend and tell him to take, because there is no hope well for the future.

thegooda... said...

for prostate treatment? omg .. I do not know or do not know how.

Catherine Davis said...

I wish to know if there are any latest treatments available for ATS through stem cell or cryotherapy.

Greg Norman said...

Informative Blog.

Post a Comment