How can an asian guy get a hot, classy white girl? - hot white girl gets wedgie
East Asians are only rarely with white girls. I intend to change that. We still have the old white / mixed with the girls of East Asia. It is very common. But the reverse (white man Asian woman) almost never. At the same time, I was very warmly dressed, refined, elegant and white American women. When asking a man of East Asia on the West Coast, I do what I can break the barrier of segregation by race of the Cross, and find love in the mainstream (white) population. All suggestions are welcome!
2 comments:
Girls are attracted to men with money and power. You can concentrate on running to make money and get white girls for you.
outgoing and do not try to operate in Asia and have more friends, and various Asian
Post a Comment