Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Is A Partial Braces Can I Get Invisalign Braces With A Partial?

Can I get invisalign braces with a partial? - what is a partial braces

I have a partial denture. Can I hold my hand and Invisalign, together? I want to fix my teeth, but I would not go there without you!

1 comment:

Michael D said...

Unfortunately you are not able to use the prosthetic teeth to switch the Invisalign system. Hold (or other means of orthodontic movement.) Enter the partial teeth space: there would be room to the teeth to move. It is also very, very likely that the party is not a time I had to move the teeth to hide. Therefore, there must be a factor in the cost of a new part of the financial equation.

Get a consultation with an orthodontist for your particular situation. It should not cost too much and will answer all your questions. Otherwise, talk to your general dentist may be able to offer alternatives, such as construction of bridges.

Hope this helps.

Post a Comment